We are Language Insight and we are a leading Translation and Language Services Provider, with headquarters in Lancashire, England, and offices in London and New York.
Language Insight are looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated people to join an expanding team, going that extra mile to deliver a high quality service to our end clients. Whilst your experience and academic qualifications are paramount, the right candidate must display a positive, professional and cheerful attitude.
You will be required to deliver excellence to our client needs through effectively managing the customer relationship and managing the workload through thorough project management to our internal team.
• Manage multiple effective client relationships, communication and project delivery.
• Maintain effective translator / transcriber relationships both verbal and written with a strong desire to exceed client’s expectations.
• Ability to use internal system tools to effectively manage the projects from initiation and booking, through to delivery.
• Determine resource requirements (e.g. linguist, budget, timing) and optimal cost structure based language project objectives and operational needs.
• Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality, time keeping and professional standards in line with our ISO 9001 quality system and quality objectives.
• Maintaining the client relationship through regular updates and feedback on work being done.
• Deadline management – keeping track of deadlines, making sure that client work is running to agreed timelines and escalating potential delays to Projects.
• Prior to sending work back to the client that all documents are inspected for consistency and all document properties are removed.
• Liaise with other coordinators throughout the day to keep abreast of any client information and updates, to ensure effective collaboration as a team.
Skills and experience required:
• Bachelors degree in translation or similar.
• Managing multiple client relationships.
• Prioritising different amounts of work as well as specific deadlines.
• Resolving complex client issues.
• Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written), conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to significantly multi-task and work under pressure.
• Ability to use initiative in problem solving.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you believe you have what we’re looking for, send your CV and a short paragraph of why you would be perfect for the role to [email protected]