We are Language Insight and we are a leading Translation and Language Services Provider, with headquarters in Lancashire, England, and offices in London and New York.
We are looking to recruit an In-house Project Support to help the Projects Team by finding suitable linguists, ensuring all documents are up to date, CVs, service agreements and quality logs maintained on each linguist. Assisting the Projects team by preparing quotes and general admin tasks. Ensuring files are checked before they go back to clients in line with our ISO9001 Quality Assurance Process.
• Find and onboard suitable linguists based on specialities and language combinations using various methods and advertising avenues including social media.
• Be able to organise references for the candidates, check CVs and references by following our strict on-boarding procedure.
• Negotiating rates with freelancers and maintaining internal records and keeping documents up to date.
• Liaise with the Projects team on a regular basis to ensure sufficient resources are met at all times.
• Send out suitable test files to the candidates and keep them up to date with their test results.
• Managing internal quality assurance logs and feedback for all freelancers and keeping internal records up to date.
• Assisting the Projects team with quotations and preparing documents for clients.
• Proof-reading documents, including listening to audio to ensure accuracy to the audio and quality is maintained before sending back to clients.
• Liaise with other coordinators throughout the day to keep abreast of any client information and updates, to ensure effective collaboration as a team.
• General office admin duties, including answer the phone and seeing visitors into the office.
Skills and experience required:
• Managing multiple client relationships
• Prioritising different amounts of work as well as specific deadlines
• Resolving complex issues
• Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written), conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to significantly multi-task and work under pressure.
• Ability to use initiative in problem solving
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• A good command of English, written, spoken, grammar and spelling.
• Good typing and formatting skills in Word
If you believe you have what we’re looking for, send your CV and a short paragraph of why you would be perfect for the role to [email protected]