Language Insight is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Coordinator to join our team full-time.
Whilst the candidate’s experience is paramount, the right candidate must also display a positive, professional and can-do attitude, as well as a willingness to go that extra mile to deliver a high-quality service to our end clients. For more information about the role please see below.
To ensure we are the preferred market leader in transcription, translation and interpretation services worldwide through effective Project Management by building local relationships to deliver first-class global services.
· Manage multiple effective linguist relationships through getting to know our linguists, communicating and building rapport through to project delivery.
· Maintain linguist relationships through regular updates and feedback on work being done.
· Determine resource requirements (e.g. budget, timing) and optimal cost structure based on language project objectives and operational needs.
· Ensure projects and planning are informed of which languages are required in order for Recruitment internally/externally to be managed appropriately.
· Ensure projects maintain a high level of quality, timekeeping and professional standards in line with our ISO 9001 quality system and quality objectives, i.e always booking proofreaders, ensuring freelancers used are those that meet quality standards and timelines.
· Prior to sending work back to the client, ensure that all documents are inspected for consistency and adhere to company data security policies.
· Deadline management – keep track of deadlines, making sure that client work is running to agreed timelines and escalating potential delays to Lead Project Manager.
· Maintain effective translator/transcriber relationships both verbal and written.
· Ability to use internal system tools to effectively manage allocation across all translation projects.
· Assist the projects team to facilitate live jobs.
· Ensure all projects are chased and invoiced on a regular basis and Finance is aware of additional information.
· Make sure all worksheets are filled in correctly with translator costs added, confirm rates with translators prior to commencement of the work.
· Maintain close supervision on all jobs as they go through the project life cycle, ensuring translators, proofreaders and link checkers are booked in and are of good quality with trusted feedback, etc.
· Liaise with other team members throughout the day to keep abreast of any client information and updates, to ensure effective collaboration as a team.
· Desirable experience in managing multiple linguist relationships.
· Prioritising different amounts of work as well as specific deadlines.
· Coordinating different amounts of work across a number of teams.
· Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Communicate effectively (verbal and written), conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to significantly multi-task and work under pressure.
· Ability to use initiative in problem solving.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
To apply for this role please fill out our application form at the bottom of this page or email your CV to [email protected]